The VPA C-PACE Program is an “open market” that encourages the participation of a wide variety of capital providers that meet minimum program requirements. There are many reasons to become an approved C-PACE Capital Provider or to add C-PACE to your existing repertoire of financial products.
Participating in the VPA C-PACE Program provides:
- New Lending Product – a new, low-cost way to help customers fund needed capital improvements or construct a new building.
- Helps contractors – a financing tool to helps them sell more energy efficiency, renewable energy, water conservation, resilient, and stormwater management projects.
- Mitigate risk – an opportunity to fund retrofit investments that increase cash flow and property value, reduce operating expenses, and attract and retain tenants.
- Ease of use – consistent legal structure, uniform program guidelines and standards, and a single point of contact through VPA, the Program Administrator.
- Advocate – a vehicle for marketing your institution as an environmental advocate.
- Click here for Fact Sheets.
- Click here for the Virginia C-PACE Checklist.
- Click here for the Virginia C-PACE Program Guidelines.
Register as a capital provider
Registration Tutorial Video
For questions about registering as a capital provider, please visit the Slipstream contact page.