Benefits to Contractors
C-PACE (Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy) is a powerful financing tool that pays for a wide variety of energy-related measures in new and existing buildings and other properties. It provides an avenue for contractors to create new sales and execute large-scale projects that have long payback periods.
There are many benefits to becoming a registered contractor with VPA. Participating in the VPA C-PACE program includes:
- More comprehensive energy projects: Presenting C-PACE as an option could motivate owners to expand on original project scopes.
- Grow the bottom line: C-PACE creates a new line of business for companies. More projects means more cash for operations.
- Use “OPM”: The C-PACE option means contractors do not have to utilize their own line of credit to fund projects.
- Progress Payments: Contractors receive long term payments for installation of new energy-efficient and resilient equipment.
- Impact: The opportunity to have a large-scale influence on growing the efficiency and adaptability of a community.
Click here for Fact Sheets.
Interested contractors and service providers (i.e. energy auditors, professional engineers, and solar developers and installers) should apply below to be a Registered Contractor. Added: Interested contractors and service providers should apply by contacting Dan Streit at: firstname.lastname@example.org.